Primary funding for this conference is provided by the Samuel Steward/Eric Walborn Endowment Fund and a conference grant from the College of Arts and Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Office of Research. Co-sponsors include:
- Asian American Studies Program
- Department of Arts Administration, Education and Policy
- Department of Comparative Studies
- Department of English
- Department of French and Italian
- Department of History of Art
- Department of Slavic and East European Languages and Literatures
- Department of Women’s, Gender and Sexuality Studies
- Disability Studies Program
- Film Studies Program
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- Sexuality Studies Program
We are grateful for the generosity and support of all these sponsors.
Our dream is to continue to offer a biennial LGBTQ conference at Ohio State, in honor of Samuel Steward and as a legacy to his pioneering radical spirit. Thank you for any contribution you might make toward that goal. If you wish to donate to the Samuel Steward/Eric Walborn Endowment Fund, a primary source of funding for QPPL, please click on the I-Give button located in the gray footer below.